Donate to the Meadows Institute
Join us in helping make the future for the people of Texas brighter. Your donation allows us to carry out our work in communities across the state while also funding our independent, nonpartisan, and data-driven responses to the unpredictable and urgent mental health needs of our state.
How your donation makes a difference.
Every dollar contributes to our work transforming mental health care systems in Texas and beyond. You can trust that your donation positively impacts systemic change for all Texans affected by mental illness and substance use disorders, including children and youth, veterans and their families, and justice-involved individuals.
Examples of our work include:
- Local mental health systems assessments, strategic plans for improvement, and technical implementation
- Efforts encouraging open conversations about mental health through public awareness campaign, Okay to Say
- Whitepapers and peer-reviewed documentation providing research and analysis of mental health policy strategies and the related topics affecting them
- Convening mental health experts, providers, government leaders, school districts, and philanthropists around our mission
- Responding to emerging mental health needs, statewide and nationally
Texas State of Mind Society
The Texas State of Mind Society was established in late 2021 to engage civic leaders who want to see better mental health care in Texas with the information and resources needed to make a difference. Find out how to get involved.LEARN MORE